Friday, November 2, 2007

Catching up and am flying above Murdoch campus


I had trouble in creating the PBWIKI last week, but today it was fine and I successfully created a Relatives everywhere PBWIKI , hopefully relatives everywhere would contribute and then I plan to have their photos uploaded and become an online family album.

I also managed to create Online bookmark via del.icio.us. Still need to do some more edition work and also that gave me a chance to tidying up all of my bookmarks which I stored in the last few years. Click on POST and then there will be pop up to guide one through

A total of 4 hours spent in getting things to work

No comments:

Trip to Italy June 20th -29th 2022

We waited for more than two years before we could embark on a trip that we had planned in 2020 to celebrate Marina's completion of secon...