Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another week - bit boring

I started to catch up as much as I can

Thing 17 & 18
Just join the twitter and did the tweet for the day. It is out of the day range and I don't find it that very useful.

Thing 19
Decided to give up second life completely as I did not attend any workshop. Would love to have an ipod but have to buy it myself as I am not eligible for the draw for not completing all the 23 things. Still using the cd player without a holder with many many cds, look so stupid in front of the young guns!

Thing 20
Not I am not into gaming.Using the web game to introducelibrary services is not a bad idea, I have to admit

Thing 21
Embed the best of Hong Kong Youtube video clip into this blog.

Thing 22
Embed Web 1 versus Web 2 slide from a web: 2 conference in San Franciscoin oct 2007.

No comments:

Trip to Italy June 20th -29th 2022

We waited for more than two years before we could embark on a trip that we had planned in 2020 to celebrate Marina's completion of secon...