Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Additional Help

I realised the image generator only saved the words I created but the photo was gone. Gavin the IT officer from Peel was at South Street and he explained to me that the image has to be saved to my own drive first and then add it on as an image. Ha ! i got it. Thanks Gavin

Thought to try another one by putting frames onto the photo, it works!

One last one was my niece Frances who I promise to post another picture of her, so compare how she is now from the blog posted on 24th Oct 2007.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

Where are those peanuts statues located? Cute taht you can take your pic with them.

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has 5,000 more image generators.

Chanhonghan said...

at snoopy land in Hong Kong

England Trip 29th June to 14th July 2022

Marina and I also  visited UK after the trip to Italy, photos titled Great Times at UK captured our wonderful moments spent with our family ...