Friday, November 9, 2007

Library Images- these are classics


Group photo of most of the library staff in 2001.


Mid winter lunch 2005
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that this group of crazy librarians used for their act?

Flicker - uploading photos onto the Internet. this requires a creation of Yahoo account (which I had one before as to use the 'Talk' with my friend in SF, but used it once, still find it funny to talk to the headphone rather than directly to phone.

The login page for Flicker is Flicker. The pic uploaded onto flicker is available via Murdoch Library Photo

So far so good for today, as I can upload the photo onto Flicker. Why can't I simply upload pics onto Blog as it contains less rubbish on the screen.
Total hours spent today: 3 hours



No comments:

Trip to Italy June 20th -29th 2022

We waited for more than two years before we could embark on a trip that we had planned in 2020 to celebrate Marina's completion of secon...