Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snail progress -ALSR

Another week of reading and writing, each time when I opened the file and started to read from the first paragraph, I felt that I could add some more info. and this has slowed down my progress. I now learned to go straight to the end where I last stop and start from there.

I felt that I have comitted to a much bigger job that I had forseen, there were such a lot of information out there regarding Web 2.0 and Library 2.0. With the convenice of seamless linking from one article to another reference, from one blog post to the other, some times the time just slipped away so fast that I could imagine.May be I was a slower reader !

I promised the family that I would be back to cook dinner, almost wanted to ring and asked them to get take away but felt that was not fair to them. So thought to finish off and jot a few words of how I was feeling at this stage. Hope I could be more productive tomorrow

No comments:

Trip to Italy June 20th -29th 2022

We waited for more than two years before we could embark on a trip that we had planned in 2020 to celebrate Marina's completion of secon...