Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Life is not getting any easier

This is hell, I spent lots of time to get the google document to work but it just doesn't give me the option of having a 'new' document until i asked Kathryn and realised it would be better to use Firefox. This would be something which is impt to be shared around. Another hour of mucking around to add the doc in. I simply want to add a pic but that took forever so i gave up. I thought to add a spreadsheet but it did not allow me as I need to use 7.1 firefox apparently our viewer is a bit outdated. Anyhow i shared the doc with my niece for the contact address of relatives, see if that works, but two hours spent altogether.
This is my shared google doc
It is a bit annoying that the wiki is always logged and cannot enter my progress! I have been complaining all the times, is there anything a bit more positive to cheer myself up.
yes off to home as i finish my ref desk duty on tuesday evening time: 9:16pm

2 comments:

Frances Chai said...

Hey Rosita Yee yee,

Once you get the hang of these technologies, you will really enjoy the convenience it brings!

Have fun!

Frances.

Chanhonghan said...

Thanks for your encouragement

England Trip 29th June to 14th July 2022

Marina and I also  visited UK after the trip to Italy, photos titled Great Times at UK captured our wonderful moments spent with our family ...