Friday, October 12, 2007

Another week


I found that there are far too many email addresses which i need to remember, I am now going to list them all in one place to make my life easier

23 things
Gmail, from there click on reader to access Google reader
My blog
Wiki
Ref desk blog

I finished listening and watching the web 2.ppt and I need to call a quit as i was supposed to be resting at home due to an accident happened to me at work yesterday. i walked straight into a glass panel instead of opening the door and walk through.
I had a look of the shared google document, too hard, need to rest. Also uploading a pic at home took forever.
time stamp on blog is american time, not sure how it can be adjusted!
A pic of Marina with Uncle Fu after we had a busy long day at the Disneyland. I think she was super tired at that stage ! A bit like me now!

No comments:

Trip to Italy June 20th -29th 2022

We waited for more than two years before we could embark on a trip that we had planned in 2020 to celebrate Marina's completion of secon...