Monday, August 30, 2010

ATLC - Emergent Technologies in Education at UWA (contd)

Three sessions gone, two more to go. Lots to learn at each of the sessions and lots of readings, so much that don't know where to start, so basically just discipline myself to do some readings and write some reflections plus work on the project bit by bit.
As the class contains so many staff working from different areas in differnt institutions, it is always interesting to listen to their perspectives, read their reflections.
Technically I picked up a few tips which would help me to input into the project however the gist of the course is not the technical bit but how the web 2.0 tools could be used pedagogically to enhance learning.
Knowing also that the wikispaces used within the class would only be kept for a year, at some stages I would copy and paste my work into this space

No comments:

England Trip 29th June to 14th July 2022

Marina and I also  visited UK after the trip to Italy, pictures compiled captured our wonderful moments spent with our family and friends, e...